Bridal Beauty Tips
Every bride wants a radiant complexion for her wedding day, but it can be challenging to put aside the never-ending to-do lists and focus on your skin!
The earlier you start the better; but even if your wedding is around the corner, your skin still has time to improve. Before you know it you’ll be posing for your pictures in every angle and greeting your guests up close with hugs and kisses. Let us help you reveal your bridal beauty with these bridal beauty tips for healthy glowing skin:
1. Follow a good skin care routine
- Investing in proper bridal skin care products will help you look your best on your special day and every day after that!
- In the mornings and at night, use a gentle cleanser that will properly cleanse your skin without drying it out.
- At night, use a nourishing eye make-up remover along with cleanser.
- Use a moisturizer daily morning and night- your skin needs nourishment just like your body does! A hydrating serum with peptides will add moisture, boost collagen, and give you that bridal glow.
- Use a quality, gentle exfoliant to help shed dull, dead skin at least twice a week to keep the skin fresh and smooth.
2. Maintain healthy eating habits
- Since all of our habits reflect on our skin, making healthy food choices will only help our complexion look and feel healthier
- Avoid junk food, processed foods, and foods high in calories.
- One week prior to your wedding add 4 servings a day of leafy green vegetables and low-sugar fruits, such as: pears, spinach, celery, cucumbers, avocados and tomatoes. This will help your skin look radiant.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses daily to help clear up blemishes and make your skin more luminous. Fill up water bottles and put them by your desk, on your night table, in your car or wherever you spend your time to make the drinking easier.
- While you're increasing your water consumption, it's a great time to be decreasing your caffeine consumption. Not only will less caffeine help your skin, it will also help you feel less stressed out! Replace caffeinated drinks with green tea, herbal teas and coconut water (it’s full of electrolytes).
- Take your vitamin supplements to ensure you are ingesting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs. Try a good quality, low calorie soy protein shake packed with vitamins and minerals- a delicious way of packing in the nutrients!
- Get proper sleep, 7-8 hours. Your body and your skin will thank you!
- The more you sleep, the more your skin will rejuvenate itself and regulate stress hormones that age the skin.
4. Reduce Stress
- Include yoga, exercise, and other physical activities as part of your health regimen.
- Try to smile and laugh a lot!
5. Pre Wedding Beauty Regime
This is a great time to consult a professional skin care expert and discuss your skin-care goals and bridal beauty plan. Just as dieting and exercising yields best results for weight loss, using the appropriate bridal beauty products together with the right skin treatments will yield the best results for your skin and help avoid last minute breakouts.
If you take birth-control medication, talk to your doctor about which kind is best for your skin and body. Birth control may affect the skin in different ways, for which professional skin treatments can help. A deep cleansing facial and gentle peel should help rebalance, cleanse, hydrate and exfoliate your skin, making a dramatic difference to help you obtain picture-perfect skin.