- Lightens appearance of discoloration stemming from:
- Great for all ethnicities
- Brightens and lightens skin naturally without chemical bleaching agents
- Great as spot treatment and/or all over face
- Activates and works more effectively in sun exposure
- Paraben Free
This advanced-performance serum has shown dramatic results in correcting and lightening sunspots, age spots and hyper-pigmentation caused by sun, aging, hormonal activity or previous skin lesions such as acne. It creates a dramatically luminous, even-toned complexion that appears to glow from within.
As a preventative serum, Fade Away works on the cellular level where the hyper-pigmentation process begins, controlling the production of Melanin. Fade Away assists the skin in becoming more resistant to photo aging, making the effects of the sun less damaging. Sonya’s new Fade Away is completely safe and contains no harsh lightening ingredients such as hydroquinone or tretinoin. See initial results in as little as 14 days.
Sonya Dakar’s new Fade Away lightening and dark spots treatment cream is the only treatment cream to use 5 different active agents to not only lighten dark spots, hyper-pigmentation, and age spots, but also minimize future discoloration!
It is 100% paraben free, vegan and safe for the skin.
Apply 1-2 pumps onto cleansed skin wither on spots or all over skin morning and night. For more sensitive skin, use once a day only on dark spots. Follow with moisturizer.
- A skin-lightening agent derived from daisy flowers (Bellisperennis). Its action is based on a reduction of melanin activity, it provides even pigmentation and makes age spots less visible.
- Preservative–free encapsulated peptide that inhibits activity of melanin synthesis.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate — A natural anti-inflammatory ingredient extracted from the licorice root. This ingredient that protects skin’s DNA, enhances collagen production & reduces brown spots.
- Lactic Acid — The addition of lactic acid speeds up the lightening process, by exfoliating discolored skin and inhibiting melanin production.