The Sonya Dakar Skin Clinic offers many corrective, non-invasive solutions to all of your skin care needs. Among them is the popular Los Angeles LED Photofacial.
The red light has great anti-aging properties promoting collagen and elastin production within 24 hours of exposure. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory properties can reduce the irritation and redness associated with rosacea.
The blue light is helpful in the treatment of acne and blemish-prone skin. For best results, try this service in conjunction with any facial or Diamond Peel treatment.
Photo Facial Benefits
- plumps the skin
- repairs sun damage
- improves elasticity and texture
- prevents and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- clears blemishes
Video (click to see more videos)
Great clip from celebrity Chinese show.
First 30 seconds are in Chinese, the rest in English.
Cutting edge skin care technology is virtually unmatched in the clinic’s Photofacial. Los Angeles residents can’t get enough of her high-tech menu of skin care treatments that deliver visible results.
Not all Photofacials are created equal. Our Photofacial uses LED light therapy courtesy of ground breaking research from NASA. Indeed, NASA research is being incorporated in skin care technology! Their research showed that certain light frequencies had the ability to inspire new cell growth which could lead to the improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It even improved discoloration and unevenness in the skin.
Photofacials are safe, non-invasive and non-thermal, popular treatments in Los Angeles. Using a combination of red, amber and blue light LED can improve a variety of skin conditions.
Sonya Dakar, skin care specialist, is always on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the skin care industry. Almost as soon as a new technique is available on the market, Beverly Hills beauties are in line at her spa to give it a try. And the results are what keep her loyal clientele coming back week after week.
One of the jewels in Sonya Dakar’s crown is the Photofacial. Los Angeles isn’t a stranger to unusual approaches to beauty. And this remarkable facial takes skin care to a whole new level.
For the best photofacial in Los Angeles, there’s no place like the Sonya Dakar skin clinic. She’s got something for all of your skin care needs, from photofacials to mani-pedis.
Q: What Is A Photofacial?
A: A photofacial is the commonly-used word referring to a light-based technology skin treatment. The various types of light-based technologies used in photofacials today include:
Q: How Does A Photofacial Treat Acne?
Blue Light Acne Treatment
For those battling acne, we recommend the Blue LED Photofacial. Los Angeles acne sufferers will see amazing results with this high-tech acne treatment. Blue LED light therapy actually produces a kind of oxygen, singlet oxygen, that is toxic to acne causing bacteria.
Red Light Treatment
The Red Light Photofacials treat acne on several levels:
- Since the acne bacteria that causes breakouts thrives on sebum, the first thing red light photo therapy does is starve the p. acne bacteria of it's food source by regulating sebum production. The result is less bacteria which leads to less breakouts.
- Because red light photo therapy is anti-inflammatory, you will notice an immediate reduction in swelling and redness.
- Red light photo therapy simultaneously shrinks pores which will helps lay the foundation for clearer skin.
- Red light jump starts the bodies healing response which makes blemishes heal faster.
- Red light promotes the production of collagen which helps repair skin, such as acne scars.